The Sheffield College Student Anti-Bullying Policy outlines how:
- Bullying is totally unacceptable;
- College will challenge bullying in all its forms and take quick clear and decisive action to protect students;
- The College is committed to creating an environment which supports staff and students to report and challenge bullying and which encourages positive intervention to prevent the occurrence of bullying;
- The Colleges’ Anti-Bullying Policy has been developed co-operatively with students through Student Forums and with the Sheffield College Student Union;
- Bullying is deliberately hurtful behaviour by an individual or group, repeated over time and where those being bullied have less power than the bully;
- Bullying can take many forms; it can cause stress and have an emotional impact; signs and effects of bullying are taken seriously and acted upon;
- The College aims to promote a common understanding of what constitutes bullying through the Student Handbook, posters, tutorial framework and via the College web site.
Download the TSC Student Anti-Bullying Policy here
For all Safeguarding and Prevent issues, contact 0114 2602600, email@example.com or Student Services.