You can study for a qualification leading to your chosen career, giving you a head start when training for a job or preparing for university.
Choose from the following:
Level 2 Courses
- Understanding Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Hair Services
- PSO (Public Services)
Level 1 Courses
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Caring for Children
- Catering - Food Preparation & Cooking
- Furniture Making - Just for Girls
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
Schools College Partnership
- Certificate in Preparation for Employment in the Construction Industry - Carrying out SignMaking Operations
- Certificate in Food Studies (Catering & Healthy Eating)
Vocational Skills Programme Entry (VSPE)
- Full time study at college
Typical progression routes from any of these programmes are:
- Further education and training
The Sheffield College works in partnership with local schools, services and the LEA to provide quality learning programmes for 14-16 year olds. To find out more about these courses please go to Course Search
Please do not fill in an application form for these courses or apply directly to The Sheffield College, talk to your school careers tutor.
Notes for Schools and Parents
If you would like to know more about these opportunities please contact Sheila Hudson, 14-16 Work Related Learning Programme Manager on 0114 260 2140, email email@example.com for details.