Applying as an International Student
Applications from international students should be made directly to the college.
Please download the International Application Form, fill it in and return to the International Office.
Don't forget to:
- Fill in all your contact details in case we need to ask you any more questions
- Fill in your passport number and visa information
- Tell us if you would like us to arrange a home stay for you
- Include a copy of your passport (all pages) and any previous UK visas you have been issued
- Sign and date your application form (if you are under the age of 18 you will need a parent/guardian to co-sign your application form)
Please only submit one application form. If you need to change any details or need advice on filling out the form please contact the International Office (contact details can be found at the top of the application form).