There’s a pretty big misconception about getting a degree level qualification; you have to go to university to get one. Quite simply, that’s not true. At The Sheffield College we offer you the opportunity to gain a degree in a wide range of subjects and courses, with more and more students choosing to do so each year. All courses are validated by Sheffield Hallam University and other leading universities so you’ll end up with the same qualification. Here are a few other reasons you should choose us:
- We’re cheaper - university fees have been consistently in the news since the tuition fee price hike. Our prices cost less than your traditional universities, in fact our fees are £6,500 a year - around £3,000 less a year!
- Small class sizes - our class sizes are far smaller than at some of the bigger universities, which is great news for you. You’ll receive more contact time with your tutor plus one-to-one support, giving you the best chance to achieve the best degree possible
- City on your doorstep - whether you’re new to Sheffield or not, our location is perfect! If you currently live in Sheffield there’s no hassle or cost involved as you won’t need to move to study, but if you are new to the city our campuses are all a stone’s throw from the city centre and transport links
- Flexibility - we know you have a life outside of education so many of our courses can be studied full-time or part-time to fit in around work or family commitments
- Top class tutors - Our tutors haven’t always been teachers! They have loads of experience working in their chosen industry giving you invaluable insight into what skills today’s employers are after
- Wide range of courses - with courses in everything from Graphic Design and Policing to Performing Arts and Construction there’s something for just about everyone
- A little extra - subject to eligibility, all of our students get a £500 IT voucher to spend on things that will help them on their course – such as a tablet or laptop
So, what are you waiting for? Pop along to one of our open days to have a look for yourself, download our latest University Level guide, or get in touch today on email@example.com to find out more.